Lödige Process Technology, inventor of the Ploughshare® Mixer, is a worldwide leading manufacturer of machines and complete systems for industrial mixing and related process technologies for bulk solids, granulates, powders, dust, paste and sludge.
Mixing, granulation, coating, drying and reacting – all the applications in the field of industrial mixing and related process engineering technologies are our business.
Thereby, we are predominantly engaged in handling bulk materials, granulates, tablets, powders, pastes, dusts and sludges.
High Shear Mixer for pharmaceuticals, cosmetic and food products
The high shear mixer MGT is designed for mixing, granulating and sieving of pharmaceutical powders, granules and a wide range of cosmetics and food products.
Ploughshare® Food Mixer for batch operation (Hygienic Design)
The batch mixer operates in accordance with the principle of the mechanically generated fluid bed introduced to mixing technology by Lödige.
The Lödige Coater
Due to maximised air volume and nozzle quantity as well as exceptionally effective product mixing, the Lödige Coating System permits extremely fast coating processes while maintaining excellent tablet quality and ideal coating homogeneity.
Single Pot Processor
By having the possibility of combining several process steps (e.g. mixing, granulation, drying) in one closed system, the vacuum shovel dryer perfectly matches the requirements for manufacturing solid dosage forms with toxic or high potent APIs.
- Highest quality mixes in short mixing times
- Gentle Treatment of the product
- Reliable reproducibility of the mix quality
- Combined processes in one single machine
- Maximum availability
- Low maintenance design
- Easy accessibility to all inside parts of the mixer
The high shear mixer MGT is designed for mixing, granulating and sieving of pharmaceuticals powders, granules and a wide range of cosmetics and food products. A three-arm mixing impeller rotates close to the wall and bottom of the vertical, cylindrical mixing drum. The shape and peripheral speed of the impeller are coordinated in such a way that the product forms a vortex. This achieves short mixing times, excellent homogeneity and enables a buildup
- Innovative design, great functionality
- Variable filling level between 0.6 and 6.0 l
- High process speed due to high spray rates and high drying capacity
- Even distribution of the suspension
- Process conditions comparable to Lödige production coaters
- User-friendly: Easy handling, intuitive operation
Head of Sales Life Sience Technology
Phone: +49 5251 3090
E-mail: Send message