For over 100 years SAMSON has developed and manufactured control equipment for industrial processes.
From rugged self-operated regulators to highly specialized aseptic valves our broad product range includes valves to meet all requirements.
We manufacture valves in all common sizes, in standard materials and exotic alloys, equipped with different actuators, tailor made for the specific demands of each application.
Many years of experience in all process applications and continuous research and development guarantee the highest quality and reliability of our products.
SAMSON SED is specialized in the development and manufacturing of diaphragm valves, seat valves and variable area flowmeters. A comprehensive range of control equipment and accessories completes the product portfolio.
Valve bodies and actuation components are manufactured utilizing the highest grade of metal and plastic, allowing the product line to cover a large variety of demanding process applications.
- Stainless steel bonnet and plastic hand wheel
- Rising hand wheel with optical indicator and stroke indicator
- Sealed bonnet
- Internal travel stop
- Locking device
- CDSA sealing concept, see page 30
- Flexible diaphragm suspension
- Encapsulated diaphragm
- Adjustable internal stroke limiter
- U-Lock for hand wheel
- Assembly of proximity switches
- Manual diaphragm Valve with plastic hand wheel is suitable for a limited number of cycles of autoclaving.
Head of SAMSON SED Products
Phone: +7 495 7774545
E-mail: Send message